Oral History and Folklife Research, Inc. is a nonprofit organization conducting independent oral history projects. In addition, we provide services and technical assistance to the fields of oral history and folklife research. Those services include:
- Planning and design of oral history projects
- Workshops and training
- Audio and photographic presentations developed from oral history materials
- Conducting interviews
- Personal history recording
- Transcription and indexing of recorded interviews
- Audio conversion from analog to digital media
- Scanning and digitizing historic photographs
- Access facilitation.
Oral History and Folklife Research Inc is mobile. Training, interviewing audio conversion and photographic scanning can be done on site, without removing historic photos or recorded interviews from the site.